Friday, August 21, 2009

...::* Busy Soon *::...

Gonna be less less less blogging.
Have to revise little by little for SPM trial.
Afraid of it..

My book!!!
Teacher scold me!!!
COW!!!
Laughed like hell with these work.haha..
-YOU COW, YOU!!! lol-

Today was the last PJK for us?
TT
We like to play.
Enjoy life. haha..
It should be theory class but we show no interest.
So, Mr.Rama brought us down and gave us balls.
Time to CRAZY!!!
Not on PMS. I'm active. haha..
Although not much people, is still a nice game.
A nice time is when we, friends able to be together.
POISON BALL!!!
A famous game among us since Junior.

Halim target me most the time and I blocked most of the time.
Ended up with bruises.
I don't love my body.
I hurt them frequently and not protecting myself.
This one of the reason I need a boyfriend.. haha.. LOL.






-SCARY?? UGLY??-

-Dar give me de.-

No comments: