Sunday, August 2, 2009

...::* Fever *::...

Last night is my family day.
We went for shops and take our supper at Maluri.
The food isn't nice as my family complained.
I likes to eat but I don't know how to eat nice food or taste them.
I have no comment on food.

Before that,
I tried out many dress.
I like some of them but unluckily no size and the dress have minor problems.
So sad. One of them my sister has choosen so I don't wish to have the same as her's.
End up not one dress was brought.
Still worried with my dinner on September.
I have no dress!!! lol..
Pink: my sis taken,
black+white straps: too mature & no smaller size,
I like black but the dress have problems & others are size M.

What interesting and nice game I played last night.
My dog well known with jealousy.
We tried to put him out with the puppy together.
My dog attacked the puppy twice and later they able together.
Till this morning mom says that my dog bite on the puppy.
After letting go the puppy, my dog shakes and afraid that mom and dad will hit him.

Back to my fever..TT
I'm kinda weak. Very weak. Getting weaker.
I face difficulties to sleep since 2 am.
Early 8 am, I throw out with difficulty. I pushed myself to throw out.
And pushed myself back to bed.
I did not clean myself this morning.
I woke up to some pills and quickly ran up to my room and throw out again.
Rinsed my mouth back to sleep again.
Woke up at 3 pm ++ and feeling hot.
Ate a guava and check on my temperature. 39 celcius.
Took a panadol and back to sleep again.
Mom called up and asked my condition and I continue sleeping.
Almost the whole day I'm just sleep and sleep and sleep.

My stomach felt so uneasy now.
I took in oat and soup. Is still the same condition.
Don't dare to eat yet @@. haha..

I'm on a date this saturday night.
No proper attire to be wore.
My clothes always be singlet type.
I need a little formal clothes to show some respects.
^^.

No comments: