Sunday, August 9, 2009

...::* Dar's house *::...

Yesterday night I went to dar's house.
His sister's party.
Lol..

I wasn't sure that I'm attending or not.
But dar wants me to attend.
I was asked to prepare myself.
End up, his uncle came and fetch me.
Feeling not so good.

Feeling nervous when going to reach.
@@.
His families members were all there.
Shy***
Once get down from car,
Blood pressure went up once get down from car.
haha..
Meet up with his grandparents, uncles, and aunts.
Later his sister and husband.
@@..

Dar brought me to dining room and sat.
His aunt came and asked a few question.
Funny part was someone mistaken I was the bride.
Dar smiled at me..
His grandpa was like wanted to introduce to dar's uncles.
Dar and me forgets after we ate.

I went at 6pm and went home at 10pm.
This blog was like typing uneasily.
Due to the weird feelings. haha..

His uncles and aunts was like joking.
All commented that me and dar having couple shirts.
Actually dar asked me to wear pink.
When I saw him, he was in the pink too. @@.
I still have the nervous feeling. @@ haha..

Don't want to blog dy.
Very the @@.
-This the gift for his sister.-

-I decorated the box. too plain-

-My dress up to dar's house-
-He seldom smile so nice in pic(to me)-

No comments: