Saturday, September 5, 2009

...::* Mix *::...

SPM trial started.
Chemistry paper 1 i get 24 only.
I have 12 marks.
Very scare!!!
I don't want to have D i want a B (if possible).^^


Wednesday dar made me breakfast along with biscuits.
Nice~ hehe..
On Friday, he made egg with "halia".
Nice o.0~
He can cook very much better than me.
I cook that egg ended up with black shit. lol.. (i'm serious)
My cooking sux^^.



I'm having PMS now.
Symptoms started since this week.
I'm afraid I get major pain during menstruation.
I'll be having Add maths examination that time.
Poor Add maths I guess? haha..

I brought something on Friday.
When K meets L haha..
I broke me fingernail making this.^^

-broken nail.-


@@
Just know went for Pasar malam at Anggerik after dinner.
When going home, our car passing by a narrow road with car parked by side.
Three boys were trying to walk passing our car side.
They didn't notice my dad had open the window. (i guess)
He voiced "NYA MA, FAI DIT GOH LA (faster go la)."
My dad get angry and stops the car and tried to catch the boy.
@@ I was stunned. haha..
Both the boy ran away and another boy was shocked and stayed still.
His eye was like frighten. haha..

Has been a long long time never seen my dad this way.. hehe..
When I was young,
he throws mobile phone on us when we make noise during his calls.

No comments: