Thursday, August 27, 2009

...::* My Holidays *::...

What a holiday.

-Monday-

Back to school for Biology and B.M class.
Went home nap and rest for a day.
I tried for a Biology model test paper.
Objective question I managed to get 25 correct.
Sad case..TT

-Tuesday-
Went for Physics tuition at BanKok's house.
Took lunch together. Pan Min at Connaught.
Reach home nap for hours again.
Pity Mr.Thava. He stayed for 4 hours in school.
No one turned up.
Sorry sir~


-Wednesday-
Back to school again for History class.
Such a bored day.Zz..
Went home and nap again then out for dinner with family.
Nice dinner we had although food does not satisfy us.
My mom entertain with me with silly jokes.

Before going out,
I scolded my puppy, Gal Gal.
She get frighten and pissed in the kitchen.
We laughed at her and teased her.

-Thursday-
So fast Thursday.
My fish, Mung mung has died.
Another Physics tuition at Connaught KFC.
Fate. I met the guy that went for driving test.
His not handsome in that uniform. lol..haha..
When I'll meet the other guy?haha..

-Friday-
Going to Genting.
This a future activity. lol..
And back on Saturday.


My holidays are just fully packed with activities.
But I have no idea on what activities.
*Nap= sleep.(I sleep for hours in the afternoon)
*Eat
*Facebook-ing
*Play with Gal Gal.
*Watch movies.

These what I do everyday.
Daily routine.
I just can't manage my time well.
This is why I'm afraid to tell Mr.Ananda what I did at home.
=.=
hehe..

No comments: