Tuesday, July 7, 2009

...::* Sims 3 *::...



These post have to be up on 7/7/09 but I just finish typing on 8/7/09.
I saved last night due to supper with friends and family at 11 pm.
I'm gonna get fat right?
But this my family style.
Having supper at 11 pm++ and off to bed straight away.

I wanted to post these pictures but I have no EA downloader.
So, have to wait for the CD back.^^
Here it comes.. haha..
-This pregnant girl's (nt married) face-
-I did not let her to hospital.-
-Wanted to see what happen. lol..-
-At last, I know how to get them married-
-At old age only marry-
-The man passed away after a day later.-
-All act to be sad.. haha-
-Death already still can kiss-
-Even cuddle and woohoo-
-and play-
-then gone at 6.00 am. lol-
-The old lady's turn to die.-
-I deleted the reaper-
-That is why she is floating there-
-She blocked her family members in home-
-So, I shifted her out floating-
-The man laughing at her.lol jkjk-
-Thrown into pool!!! jkjk haha..-
-They having competition amog themself-

No comments: