Friday, July 17, 2009

...::* Finger & Thumb *::...

My finger...TT
Again, same finger gets hurt.
This time my thumb and my ring finger hurt.


Today's girls..
Fierce***
haha..

We had our netball game today.
Has been years I stop playing this sports.
Last game was during my standard 5.

My team : Yuhana, Xuan Lin, Mei Theng & me.
Opposite team : YiRu, Tracy & Hui Xsin.

The court not nice at all.
About 3-5 m only but we had a nice game too.
We played rough and fiercely.

Dar Dar saw us play and complaining that I'm too rough.
Even they play basketball isn't like us. Lol..
I don't dare to show to him that my finger hurt.
Haha.. He has been advising me not to play,
Have to take care myself, and so on.
Instead taking care of myself,
I enjoying playing first. hehe..

First, my thumb gets hurt. (twisted backward)
Then my middle and ring fingers. (twisted back again)
My finger easily hurt again maybe not fully recovered from previous?
I wanted to go for doctors~~
But I don't complain to mom or dad. Zz..
No idea~~ haha..
-Spot my fat finger-

- Finger can't close already-

-It is my hand.lol-

No comments: