Thursday, July 16, 2009

...::* My first drive with license *::...

-Fasten Your Safety Belt!!! haha..-
-I drove with this shirt-
After having car license for 2 weeks,
I started to drive today.
I drove to tuition.
Scary*** (to mom la..)
I don't know how control yet I reach BanKok's house also..
haha..
First time drive out, I drive to connaught.
My elder sister complaining why let me drive there.
Is dangerous for beginner to drive at busy road.
Lol.. I know my driving sucks!!!
I forget how to drive.
I don't know what should I do in the car also.
Don't know when to turn and so on..Zz.. haha..

Have to practice.^^
Practice makes perfect^^.



Today I received a letter from Purina One.
Shock me when mom says I've got letter.
Wandering who sent it to me.
When I saw it, my heart beats calm. lol.. haha..

-The letter-
-Contents in letter-
-lol.. My name-

I have nothing to do.
Playing with bottles. hehe^^

-Tada-

No comments: