Tuesday, July 21, 2009

...::* Funny or Cute & Late *::...

Yesterday I given dar our 1st Anniversary gift.
Hopes he like it.. haha..
I'm busy yesterday so I manage to post today not yesterday^^..

-Gift-



My elder sister's fish death yesterday.
RIP.
Previously, my younger sister's fish died.
She cried and dad brought another for her the other day.
This evening, dad return from Johor with a fish.
I do mean "a FISH".
Dad brought it from Seremban on his way back home.
The man ask dad to keep it cold.
It manage to stand for 30 minutes only. (when not cold)

Dad said that while waiting for the uncle,
He on air-cond for the fish. Lol.. haha..

Want to see "the FISH"?
haha..-Spiny puffer-
Cute fish?
My sister laughed and ask dad to buy a bigger aquarium.
A moss spiny puffer cake.
More likely to be Durian. haha...

No comments: