Thursday, July 2, 2009

...::* Memories along getting Licence *::...

I just don't know why this topic to be on.
LOL.. Maybe I would like to remember the both uncle.
I do miss them with the weird feeling. Zz..


17 January 2009, Saturday.
Uncle William came and fetch me, dar and friends.
We had our first Amali Class.
Uncle's joke 'you forgets to take tumb print when you reborn?'.
5 hours of talk by Encik Azza and one more guy.
Along the way home, uncle talked a lot to me.
His family, child, and maid and so on.
I taught uncle new english word.
Visitor and Resident. :)

21 March 2009, Saturday.
At last, after a month plus,
I went for my Undang test with dar.
The nervous feeling in me until the results are out.
46/50 glad to have it.
Uncle let me to be fetched by an uncle that older than him.
I chatted with uncle along the way home too.

3 May 2009, Sunday.
I went to have my Teori class.
Makes me feel bored.
I forgets the man that talked to us but I remembered his face.
I just manage to remember the one who make us stand for hours.
Showing engine and so on.
Tiring day and uncle fetched us home.
Silence in car till reached home.

19 May 2009, Tuesday.
My first driving lesson with Uncle Allan.
He brought me to Badminton Stadium and taught me.
Changing gear, controlling signal, reversing, forward and easy things.
Uncle lied to me.. Say not many car.
Ending up with traffic jam when returning home.
Add on, I taught I never meet Uncle William again.

26 May 2009, Tuesday.
My second driving lesson,
I was taught how to stop on the yellow line.
And I failed most of the time.

1 June 2009, Monday.
I had my third driving lesson,
Learning how to do side parking.
Most tiring lesson but worth it.
I'm keen in this. Thanks uncle~
I never hit on any of the 'tiang' before.
Uncle helped me to turn the stereng too^^ lol.. haha..

5 June 2009, Friday.
My driving training at Hulu Langat.
All I had learnt have to use it here in Hulu Langat.
The sun was brightly shinning towards me..
Sweat.. Uncle went off and observing me all the time.
Later he bring me into a room and waited for the car to try on for QTI.
Uncle was kind and helpful?
He guided other people to although not under him.
I have no worries for everything.
Uncle done everything for me and not like some others.
Today, Uncle praised me too.^^
I'm nervous in a place too but no worries.
Uncle's skills always work^^. hehe..

11 June 2009, Thursday.
Again, to Hulu Langat.
Most of the time I can't aim at the hill.
Uncle always here by my side guided me.
Uncle bring me to drive the road that will be used for the exam.
Road A and Road B.
Taught me where to stop and what to be done.
I saw Uncle William!!! He just smiled with me and gone.

22 June 2009, Monday.
Uncle again have me to Hulu Langat for a round in road A and B.
Later back to the area to do my uphill, parking and 3-point turn.

29 june 2009, Monday.
My last class with uncle Allan.
I saw uncle William again!!!
Maybe he is here to see am I ready for the exam?
I drove uncle to road A and B.
I kept wandering how I pass my exams without uncle?
He always instruct me to change gear.

30 June 2009, Tuesday.
This the last day I get to meet Uncle William and Uncle Allan?
The day that waited for exam had came.
Uncle Allan came to drove me and 2 other guy to Hulu Langat.
I'm panick and nervous at there.
Uncle William told us what to do and went off.
I was bullied during a few minutes.
But Uncle Allan was here so I'm not afraid and also the 2 kor kor here.
I taught I've failed and I saw Uncle Allan observing me under a tree.
End up I passed and also the 2 of them.
Later I can't see uncle any places.

I passed everything and waited for uncle to come.
But, Uncle William came and told us to wait for him.
Not Uncle Allan. I wander Uncle Allan how proud that we passed together in first exam.
He isn't here with us. So sad. I missed him..
No choices, so we sat and talked.
Xin Ren and Guo Lin, both given me memories too.
Thank you.

And my three examiner,
Mohamad ABD.Karim(on the road),
Mimi Haslinda Bt Abdul Manas(up slope),
and Khushairi B. Mohamed Alias(parking & 3-point turn).

2 July 2009, Thursday.
Mom told me that uncle called up and say that my licence ready.
I so disappointed why uncle did not ranged up my phone?
After returning home, sister told me Uncle William had passed over the license.
So damn sad!!! I can't even say thank you in front of them!!!
I missed them damn a lot!!!


I missed Uncle Allan the most I guess?
He is responsible, caring, loving, and I don't know.. haha..

Uncle William, he is talkative, funny and he isn't as responsible as Uncle William.
Although they are brothers, they are totally different.

I wished to have their pictures but none of it I have. Zz..
Hope their appearance never faded off?

Thank you Uncles!!!
Thank you Examiner!!!
Thank you Friends!!!

-My lucky clotting I wore for both exams.-
-My P-

-My results-
-My IC, my teori&amali, my L and my P card-

No comments: