Sunday, July 19, 2009

...::* Congratulations *::...

Congratulation to my cousin sister~
She's gonna marry this Tuesday.
Too sad, I'm not attending on that day.
Have to go school.
Sad*** ^^

Yesterday was my 1st Anniversary with Dar..^^
Lub you~ haha..

1st Anniversary!!! (belated)

I can't get to post yesterday. Busy**

At 11 am, mom woke me up.
Asked us to go school to take report cards.
Actually I don't want to go but my brother wants to.
So I present to school just for report cards.

At 3 pm, I bath and get prepare to back hometown for dinner.
The buffet's food looks okay but taste not good.

Prawn,
Oyster,
Fried Sotong,
Mayo chicken,
Fried Rice,
Mi hoon,
Mixed vege,
Satay,
Fried Chicken wing,
Sweet & sour fish,
Mushroom+ pork,
Curry lamb,
Fishball,
A kind of spicy+Sour vege,
Fruits & jelly,
and ABC.

I guess I did not left out any other food? hehe..
I went home at 10.30 pm and reach home 11++
Tired***

No comments: