Monday, May 18, 2009

...::* Random 1 *::...

More random post will be up soon.
Last Saturday, I went to school.
Dar went too.
He cooked me spaghetti and along with some sweets & biscuits too.
Although the taste not what I expected,
I do finish it up with dar.^^





Tomorrow will be my FIRST DRIVING LESSON!!!
Nervous~~~

Yoges ask me to pull the brake with sudden wor~
haha.. I know it just a joke.
I'm NERVOUS!!!
Everyone laughed once I say that Yoges told me to pull brake.

Besides, I have not finish up my Add Maths project.
Still have introduction and definition with history of pi.
I'm lazy and nervous.
English homework!!! Not done.
Will be done tomorrow during Computer lessons.


I was trying to search for MV of LeeHom song.
I saw this video clip.
The fans of LeeHom will get freaked with this guy.
For those who just pass-by,
They do feel it funny?


No comments: