Wednesday, May 13, 2009

...::* Late Post *::...

I'll be posting once a week I guess?
haha..
Not much time left to blog.
I'm being lazy to upload pictures and write on blog.
So, not much blog will be posted in coming days till December end.
All my daily stories will be all in a post.^^


For last Saturday,
Mom called up relatives for steamboat at home.
For Mother's Day celebration.
I've make some Sushi.

The moon that night was so nice to be admire.
A nice scenery that admire by everyone.
The raising of the moon.^^





A friend of dad with his daughter came.
They are China people but they have been here for years.
Her daughter grew up with us seen few years old.
She has been very active and kinda boy style.
Her dad told us she had admitted to hospital for a week.
And just came out from hospital and straight to our house.
Her pills were like sweets.
8 pills to be taken a time and she say she still have some in car. PITY*
Few injections to her butt.
And my advice we better to have doctors for injection.
You may have the nurses if you want to have some pain?
She told us that the nurses injected wrong place that make her tears roll and scream.
Now I know that FOOD POISON is dangerous.
Careful of what to eat.^^

-Her pills not all here.-


So sad, there is a big hole in my lips.
What food or fruits that have juices make me feel pain.
It has been more than a week. It still here.
Not recovered and now another hole came. TT. PAIN*

-Big hole ma?-


My car learning coming soon.
Afraid of driving tim...
What to do???
Uncle called me today and rushed me to organize my time.TT
Afraid of driving~~~
What to do?
It has been more than 2 months,
I still haven't complete the car license thing.

17 Jan - 5 hours
21 Mar - Undang Test
3 May - 6 hours

hehe.. took 5 months still not complete.
Lazy ner.. how neh?

No comments: