Tuesday, May 19, 2009

...::* First Driving Lesson *::...

YoYoYo~~
I'm back~~ haha..
Yoges~~ I don't get a chance to pull the brake^^

Uncle brought me to a stadium.
Rain getting heavy and I still have to learn.
He taught me to drive forward and reverse.
To be straight forward, engine off MANY MANY MANY TIME!!!
I'm not feeling any embarrassment here.
Instead is fun? I guess so.

Uncle lie to me!!!
He asked me to drive on the road.
And won't be many cars at that moment.
As everyone know about 5 pm the road will be full with cars.
Uncle say not many car and drive around the park.
I'm glad that everything is find on road!!!
Engine did not off at all^^.
Next driving on Monday^^.


Today mom told me that her room and second floor get robbed!!!
They throw our belongings out to balcony!!
They taste plasticine!!
They bite sister's cleanser!!
They aren't human.
They are the NAUGHTY MONKEYS!!!
They sneaked into my house and get all things messed.

I have not check whether my things were lost.
My cupboard were widely open when I went to school.
Have to check later.. haha..

No comments: