Sunday, May 3, 2009

...::* Mung Mung *:::...

Kay~
I've not been updating.
Due to my lazy & busy.^^

Yesterday I have to wake at 7 am and get prepared.
I had get myself prepared at 7.40 am.
Uncle makes me wait abothe hour++.
The car were fulled.

Reach Hulu Langat and log in to get into the theory class.
The class started late at 10am and En. Rashidi say we will go home late.
In end we just finish the class at 12.30 with 30 mins of rest in between.^^

The day in Sinar Hitech makes me so lonely.
I miss my dar dar..
I sit by myself in the class, go toilet alone, eat and drink alone.
SIEN SEI ME LE!!!

Next, have to listen to another pak cik talk about car.
"LONG GAS" Overall, he tells us the same thing.
Keep on repeating and to be truth, I did not listen.
3 hours standing there is so tired.
I keep on staring at all car passing by.
Wishing uncle to fetch me home.
At 4pm++, I saw a white Unser.
I smiled and I taught I can leave soon.
HAPPY~~~

Get log out and quickly into car..
Bye bye~~~
I miss my bed.


Reach home and here I meet with you, Mung Mung.
Mom brought each of us a betta fish.
The only choices for me is either blue or red.
Both sister had choosen theirs.
I asked dar which to choose.
And i choose blue fish.

Quickly I online and show it to dar dar.
And dar dar say give a name for it.
I think of calling it YuYu..
Later dar dar say call it MungMung.

Not bad bah~
So, I have a new pet.
Mung Mung..


I want a female fish.
I want to see it have eggs..
And I want to look at the male take good care and guard the eggs.
Is so romantic and sweet.
I never seen a fish that take care eggs till they hatch.

I AM CURIOUS!!!
I WANT TO SEE!!!

No comments: