Sunday, May 24, 2009

...::* Nature Run *::...

-Banner by Wai Hoong, Yuhana, Alex and me-

Nature run falls on yesterday.
The run wasn't that good for me.
My breathing skills isn't that good enough.
Getting worst.
Even everytime I walk up the stairs to class,
I will like difficult to grasp in air. LOL.. haha
So, this year I get 6th. ^^ haha..
I did not feel sad or anything.
Because this is the last year.
haha..

After the run most of them look tired.
I don't think so I give out all my energy?
I don't feel the pain of my leg today.

-Both look funny-
-Tiger with Cheetah clothes-


Reach school, we were sitting near the entrance.
I'm nervous to be in Dar Dar house!!! LOL..
I still not dare to face his family yet.
Reach his house, his mother went to cook for us.
Dar bring me to his room.
I'm afraid to go in!!! his brother was sleeping inside.
They both share a room.

Later went to bath and eat. (thank you aunty)
All the while I was behind DarDar.^^
We went to bed and chat and talk.
His brother not awake at all.
I now believe that his bro won't be awake so easily.

Dar's sister came home and shock to see me in the room.
He asked dar out and passed me a lolipop.
His sister keep on peep on us.


We get prepare at 6.30 pm++,
His family was nice I guest?
No idea@@ haha..
Reach Tracy's house at 7++
We walked around the park.
Nice walk.^^
I like the day without any arguments with DarDar.
I LOVE YOU DAR!!! haha..




Early morning,
I was shocked!!!
My room window was closed in sudden without anyone.
It should not call closed, but SLAM!!!
Quickly I stared towards my windows.
My sister was just ignoring what happen and just change her sleeping position.
And me, I was wondering what had just happen.
The monkey popped his head down from above in sudden!!
I was shocked and I shouted.
"Monkeys!! On the roof!!!"
My sister quickly pull her blanket until her face cover and ask me,
Sis : Come in already ar?!!!
Me: No. On the roof.

-Window from my bed view-

I ran out to the small living room and mom was coming down.
Mom was ready with a bamboo stick.
She get into room and scare the monkeys with that stick.
My blood pumped so fast and I can't sleep again till my blood pressure back normal.
They will be here again.

There is a monkey taken someone's shampoo.
He sit on the roof and bites and peep into the bottle.
Later he just throw away when he know can't be eaten.
That bottle seems to be Head n Shoulder. haha..

No comments: