Friday, May 15, 2009

...::* Happy Teacher's Day *::...

Teacher's Day falls on Saturday this year.
Not celebrating it in an actual day.^^
Maybe will celebrate on the 29 May?


Today we given a small gift for TohToh-Ties.

Tada~




Cutie mou?
A male followed by 4 female.^^


What should be given to other teachers?
Any ideas?@@




Till now I haven't finish up my homework.
* Essay with topic " National Integration For Nation Building". (how to write?)
* Karangan
* Add Maths project.

Others I forget what homework.
And...
Coming Tuesday I'm going to start my FIRST DRIVING LESSON!!!
Oh My God!!!
Oh My God!!!
I have to drive!!!
Scare~~~

My first time in my life to drive!!!
What if I bang the car?
LOL.. Nervous siao~ haha..
Instead I taught of going arcade today to play racing car.
Lol..haha..


NERVOUS!!!!

No comments: