Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tada~

On Tuesday,

Hmm..
Tuesday.. haha..
My mom scolded me..
After so long time no scold.
Today she scolded me. haha^^
It just a DAMN SMALL matter to be scolded.
I just don't know why is it so BIG PROBLEM.
She scolded me with her high pitched voice and the anger look.

Well,
My mom was preparing for dinner.
She was mincing those meat (i guess, forget)
I passed by her and put my clothes into the basket.
So sudden she scolded me.
With the knife taking as if chopping me into slices for dinner too.
haha.. surely she won't.

Here's the sample of the conversation:

Mom : Why you write so small!!!
Me : Har? What small?(wondering what I had done wrong)
Mom : Your words!
Me : Har?~ My.... worrrrdds? (soft and slow voice)
Mom : The paper!
Me : What paper I write? (love letter? joking..^^)
Mom :The exam paper that you put at the old newspaper there.
Me : Har? PMR? Still got?
Mom : I get it back and is on the table! Why your words changed so much!
Why so small!



Me : Got small meh? Still OK la..
Mom : Last time say your sister. Now? Your turn.
Your sister claim that your words are smaller then her's.
You go look at your paper! Write bigger la..
The examiner so free to read you words ar?
They get fed up and give you 'Zero-Eight'.

08 = Year 2008 ( good year)
...
Wrong term. It is 'ZERO-EGG'
Means by '0' as what a noobie knows too.
haha^^
I'm KINDA playful as many people thought too.
Actually I'm not^^ hehe.. I good girl.
I tell mom...

Me : I have one more. The words are smaller. In my tuition paper.

( With happy, proud voice and take my tuition essay)

Me : Look mom!!! These words are smaller.( Tak Tahu Mati, Tambah Api)
Mom : You just stop playing and write bigger!
You will fail when examiner gets fed up with your words!
Me : OkOk~ whispering myself.(i did write bigger words in school AT TIMES)

Later I online and told my friends too.
He told me that my words aren't smaller than the newspaper is Ok lor..
Haha.. Later I try to see what font I'm using.
Is about less than the font size of 8.

Funny huh?
Mom checking on child's homework.
To check wheter they done their homeworks.
My mom checking on 'MY WORDS'.

Aiyah~
I don't want to waste paper ma..
People use 6 page. I use 3 lur..
Small and neat then good ma..
Is better than 'BIG & MESSY' as what to be say in malay 'CAKAR AYAM'
Right? hehe..



Today I had my Biology class.
The words are bigger.^^
Happy? haha..

No comments: