Sunday, September 21, 2008

..-*HometowN*-..

Is another Sunday.
Is another day in hometown.
Describe it as..

B
O
R
I
N
G

-BORING-

-Start my journey-

It has been two weeks I never see doggie..
I miss you!!! NOOBIE DOG!!! haha..
A weird dog.
Big stomach, small head.
Is a puppy so it is playful.
-Bite-


I explored the place were he sleep.
I was like... OMG~
Under the chicken's cage?
Yer~~
Dirty dog..
I wake him up. hehe..

-Sleep under chicken cage-
-Dirty dog, the chicken shit on it-

Really kinda boring.
Chocolate~
NIPS..
Everyday chocolate will feel better.^^

-NIPS-

-Colourful- -Red, Green,Yellow, & Orange-

-Nice view?-


The sun is bright and shining into the house.
I don't think is good?
Is not morning sun.
Is evening sun. haha..
Vitamin D?
No idea what vitamin it is.haha..


-Burnt hand-



No comments: