Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Idea

Morning comes...

Again bread.
It will ve boring when every meal are the same.
Later, Dar ask no need to eat much.
If not I will be full and unable to eat his breakfast for me.
Yeah~
Mum Mum~
MuaxX~~~ haha..
Yummy~~
He went to buy it at the nearby wet market.
CHEE CHEONG FAN i have for my breakfast today^^
Sweet o.0~ although is not made by him.
But he took the time to buy for me also.^^
.

-I know is ugly-
-An example of it taken from google picture-

I ate the food in Moral class.
Ada Moral kah?
Makan dalam kelas.
Lagi cikgu melayu yang sedang PUASA.
haha..
Whole class full of the smell.
After Moral,
we went down to the lab for Chemistry.
Teacher asked to look for the chemical.
But I'm just walking around for fun.
I saw something in the cupboard.

-Dangerous sign sticks on the cupboard-


-Is Urea in the cupboard that we discover-

Teacher said that is already solid.
Curious to know how is it.
Wai Hoong asked to open up and see.
In end we did not open it. haha..
Because it is DANGEROUS.
and maybe STINK too.. haha..
JOKING.


My Na Bek!!! haha.. MUAX~~ blek~~ haha..


TODAY I LEFT MY PANTS AT SCHOOL!!!

lol...
HOPE DON'T LOST!!! haha..
I NEED MY PANTS!!!
LOL...haha..

No comments: