Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lame Announcement and I duno.. haha..

To be announced.

I, Me, the human, goat maybe..
I had.............
had....
sob* sob* sob* ( wai hong teach)







*I HAD BANKRUPT*

laugh* laugh* laugh*
Lame?
Absolutely..
Totally..
Sure..

Desperate for money!!!
Zzzzz...

-My only RM60 (how to survive?)-


I had bitten by.....
I have no idea.
Laugh*Laugh* Laugh*
My neck~~~
Is red!!!
Red~~
You know?

R
E
D
~~



-Spot it?-
-Nearer look.. saw? Got to sue him. lol -

Last night,
I went to dinner at Len Sen
and walked at the night markets too.
Someone hit my hand.
I just taught that someone ACCIDENTALLY bang me.
I look backward and I saw my friend. o.0~
She smiled at me and I replied with a smile and gone.
Mooncake festival is here.
I want to have those jelly mooncake.^^
I saw this too..

-cute? I don't know what is it.-

end of tonite... NIGHT..



No comments: