Monday, September 15, 2008

Belated Monncake Festival

"Zhong Qiu Jie Kuai Le"


Mei Theng thought of coming to my house,
in end she didn't come because her mom don't want to fetch her.. :(
Beside that,
I'm late from my hometown
That makes her can't come.

My mom and my sis talked.

SISTER : Mami~ This year don't want to look after bro play candle?
MOM : Look after? Okay but wait.
SISTER : Wait?
MOM : Let me go sleep a while. After my energy charged I'll play with your bro later.

And my mom take a towel to cover herself and went to sleep on sofa.
My brother went outside to play himself.
When my mother gets to sleep,
It's about 9 something and when she wakes up,
She forgets to play candle and read newspaper.
Later when my younger sister went to bed,
she asked us to play.

Well,
my brother is kinda creative?
My mom play candle on the side of my house.
My brother put those candle on each ball.
Is all at the garden.
Nice~

-Nice-

-Candle on golf ball-

-So bright-
-Dog house also with candle-

-Daddy hitting the golf ball-

-Nice garden right?-

-The moon (more likely to be alien)-

-moon-
-This is lamp post on streets. Not moon-



Today,
I given this to my DAR DAR o.0~




Dar~
+U+U!!!
MuaxX!!!
Gambateh!!!
WO AI NI!!!
haha..

Dar given me a chocolate o.0~
I did'nt get to eat... TT

-BOUNTY-


-XinGanShaLao-

-Me-

-END OF POST-


No comments: