Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mooncake festival is here!!!

Tomorrow will be Mooncake Festival.
I have not played with candles and lantern yet.
I still remember a funny song.
HAK GA way to sing.(i guess so)

8yue ban..
diao den long..
8yue15 diao tam tong.. LOL..

Mooncakes are EXPENSIVE
Add on the mooncakes now isn't nice as in past.
The ingredients is too hard to be eaten too.
I prefer Jelly Mooncake.
Fresh and cool.
My grandma did make some for us.
Although not nice and expensive,
mom brought also and a box that given by people.
-Mom buy Tai Thong's. Not so nice also.-
-Don't know were my dad get from.-

Small kids surely like cartoon biscuit.
Most of it is in pig or fish style.
Last time the pig is in a basket.
Very cute!!!
but now it's package is nicer?

-New style of packaging-

-I eat this as my breakfast.-

-hehe.. cruel? haha.. it's head..-


Yesterday morning before going school,
the pail in front my garden was filled with rain water.
There were still water dripping into it..
The water splash is nice.
I get to take some pictures too. haha..







Xin Gan Sha Lao~~~
Xiang ni~~~
Bao bei~~~
haha..

No comments: