Tuesday, October 12, 2010

...::* Lifeless *::...

Feel so lifeless.
Daily routine have to turn up to college before 8am.
Return from college around 5.30 or 7pm.
What a lifeless life.
So call a daily routine and I have to get use with it? huh?

Activate since 6.45am.
Recharge or so call nap at 5.30pm.
Reactivate at 7.30pm.
Totally deactivated at 1 or 2 pm.
Is so tiring. A tiring and hectic life.
How I wish to enjoy life.
Sadly, no.
Life to be enjoy after 55 years old.
Retiring age. ==

Is so dirty to get to bed without taking a bath.
So what? Is my bed. I need rest desperately.
Worst part of me is that, I had give less care to my babies.
Feels so bad. I have not been feeding them daily.

Even facebooking had been reduced. (I guess)
Too many to do. The road wasn't easy to get through.
I'm tired!!!!!!!!! A month had passed.
Second month.. On going with midterm. Is tiring.
Day and night quiz!!! test!!! exams!! assignments!!!

Running none stop is what a life is.
And is so lifeless.
Lifeless human. Tired is what human got.

No comments: