Tuesday, October 5, 2010

...::* Ethnics *::...

Currently I'm undergoing with Introduction to Business class.
To survive in this world and to be a successful businessman/woman,
We have to be a good liar. Especially to marketer.
I had finish my lectures on the topic of ethnics.

3 main things when come to ethnical dilemma.
IS IT ILLEGAL?
IS IT BALANCE?
HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER YOUR DECISION?

Lecturer says that he feel bad to lie for the first month.
Same goes to the second month.
When third month comes, he thinks:
"If I do not lie to them, others will lie to them also."
It make senses but I can't take it too.
Lying is so hard to be done.


My FIRST TIME into Cyber Cafe!!!
I went in with June June.
My VERY FIRST TIME.
I do not feel good entering there.
The atmosphere was quite good.
It wasn't as bad as I thought.
June brought me to CC!!!!!! Lol..

It was shocking to my dear one.
He called up "where are you?"
"erm.. I'm outside.. CC.. @@"
"With who!!!???"
"erm.. June, I'll get to you now"
"okay okay.."

Phewwwww~
He did not get mad at me.
I now it was shocking. hehe..
A dao fu fa kills everything. ^^

No comments: