Sunday, October 24, 2010

...:* Crying over splited milk *::...

What's the point of crying over splited milk?
USELESS!!!
You will never change!!!
Yes!! I am not changing!!

Woooooohhhhhh~~~
I am highly stressed up with problems.
The S&S life I have got.
Stupid & Stubborn.

Why am I in these ways? Why?
You can't blame too much.
Seriously. I am born to be.
I'm getting tough.
The yesterday me will cry from any shooting.
Today me, hold it tight and embed it.
He shoot me and I'm just ignoring.
Comes to be an attitude since I failed? Partially true.
There STUBBORN is stained in me.

I do not like to share as I like to hide.
After reading through articles, I found myself to have hypersomnia too.
I fell asleep easily during noon and it took hours for me to wake.
My life is just STUPID with these kind of daily schedule.

Hiaz...
I had enjoyed my days with leisures.
Now what? Rushing and running without a stops.
Can I have a bus stop?
I rather sleep more and die in the young age.
Doesn't matter if 2012 really comes true for me but I don't think so it will come true.

Assignments!!! Mid term!!! Quizzes!!!
I tends to cry in first term as it was the first time handling the problem.
As for second sem, I come to feel stress and I don't feel like crying.
Instead I sleep and sleep and sleep.

I stressed myself till I woke in the middle night and thinks of my assignment topic.
Middle night should be the best dreaming season.
Sadly I was awake and think of ways to solve problem.
As problem not solved I will not be having normal life.

No comments: