Sunday, December 27, 2009

...::* Ugly Ling *::...

First of all thanks to my little friend.
Nah~ you guys aren't little.. Big Friend..^^
Thank you for coming and finishing "THE FOODS".
Hope you all really enjoy the BBQ.
And sorry for not giving time with you all. busy ma..haha..

Sorry to my dar too~
Treating him not as my dar. Sorry~~

Once again thanks to:

Dar, Alex
Zack,
Erica,
Yi Ru,
Tracy,
Han Jon,
Ban Kok,
Wen Wu,
Hui Xsin,
Kar Chun,
Yung Cieh,
Kok Leong,
Mei Theng,
and
Wai Hoong

Thank You dar for starting the fire.
And..
I hate you HanJon for cleaning up the mess..haha..
I hate you but I still thank you a lot..haha..

Thank you~ Do miss me in the coming months~
Wahahahahaha...
Take Care yah~


Hmmm...
At the moment,
I'm Ugly Ling. Why so?
Look this and you'll know it.. Haha..

-No Jokes. Is serious bruises.-- Very the Ang gi ly punya Ling -
I fell from stairs.. lol..
JOKING~!!!

These are my Christmas present by Dar and Mei Theng.
Thank You~




I know is very late to wish you happy birthday.
Is okay right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAR CHUN~
Attended to his birthday BBQ too.
Thank you~ haha..

No comments: