Saturday, December 19, 2009

...::* Preparing for NS *::...

Is likely to be less than 15 days to leave.
My time is occupied..
During the coming days i'll have to:

* goes for body check for NS
* prepare my clothes for NS
* shop for dry foods for NS
* look for bottles for NS also
* grab CNY clothes (if possible)
* decide courses to take after NS
* shop for BBQ things & food
* go KarChun's party
* go for my ex tuition teacher's BBQ
* Have my house BBQ.^^
* search for Dar's birthday present (if possible)
* plan a day to go walk walk with dar ( if possible too)

What else???
Hmm...

I have a good news too.
I'm going for NS for less than 2 and the half year..
Returning on the 14 March!!!
Yes baby~~!!!
I can celebrate my birthday with dar??? T-heeeee...

Today mom and sis goes for pos office to get my letter to NS.
While I went for the edu fair at MidValley.
Still in the decision of Hotel Management or Design.
Any idea on which should I choose or suitable for me?

- So thick -
- This is why so thick -
- I'm gonna play M16? I don't even know how it looks like..haha-
-A book of panduan (fully B.Melayu very sleepy) -



I had prepared for NS.
By the way of caring for skin.. ^^
Mom brought a bottle of moisturising cream.
I brought 2 bottles of SunBlock with 3 more additional sunblock by dad.
With a bottle of cleanser and a bottle of blackhead remover.
A useful medi cream that cure rashes and itchy.


- sunblock SPF 130 and SPF 30 (too serious?)-
- moisturising cream-
- cleanser -- Usefull cream cure itchy and rashes-
- Things I prepared -

No comments: