Sunday, December 13, 2009

...::* 3 days trip *::...

Lazy type. ^^
haha..
I went to Cameron and overnight in Ipoh.
Continue my journey to Penang the next day.
Before leaving Ipoh , we went to meet an uncle.
We played for 2 hours while waiting for my dad talking with the uncle.
Went for a wedding dinner nearby Penang but before the Penang bridge.
The next day, we left Penang to return home.
While returning home, we went to the PLKN kem.
That I'll be going soon on the 2nd.
Is very far inside. Hours from KL.
I miss my dar when I saw it.
I miss him~~~ wuwuwu.. lol..
haha..
Friends, please take notice of my dar.
Never let a girl to have the chance to tackle him..
lol.. joking^^ haha..
I trust him.



Cameron Highland



-Waterfall-
-Tea plantation--Fly-trap--Cotton cndy-
-TeaBreak-
Ipoh

-Not ducky is goosey-
-Cute^^-




-Dad and his partner playing sand. lol..jkjk-



Penang

-Useless building-
-Old church-
-Newly renovated-
-Inside-
-Decorated at entrance.-

No comments: