Monday, December 28, 2009

...::* Coming Soon *::...

National Service is coming very soon.
Is just around the corner.
Around 4 more days.
And I'm blogging too frequent nowadays?
I just wanna express...

Is a SURE that i'll cry at the bus terminal.
Not because I miss my family.
It may because I miss him very much.
I had not meet him for days and might not have the chance?
The chance might come on February and might not be a chance too.

I really wanna meet him in this few days.
I'm afraid I can't have the chance to go outing.
I rolled my tears off yesterday night.
I smsed dar like mad lover. LOL.. haha..

The moment I think about him,
I miss him and I want him.
Maybe I' weak and need pampered a week before menstruation.
Lol.. I'm serious. I "MERAJUK" a lot a week before menstruation starts.

Lets have some cute things.. haha..

Print Screen-ing




No comments: