Monday, December 21, 2009

...::* Approved to go NS *::...

Woke up early 8 am and went for Hospital Hulu Langat without breakfast.
Waited for few minutes and asked to return at 2pm.
So I went home for breakfast and chooses clothes for NS.
Taught of having nap but I cannot fall asleep!!!
So I help my little doggie to bath.

Shouted for half and hour.
My dog just don't listen to me.
Standing under sun with shouting is very bad..haha..
After giving him a bath, I get changed to go for body check up


- !!!Sad to have 167 only surely no modeling .I have pink skin -

-BMI not enough-

Is already 2pm but they aren't starting to work.
Many of them came for NS check up but none of them same as my camp.
What a pity to the doctors.
They have to share room!!!
I get into a room and I was like @@. Who is doctor?
Both of them are doctors.
At last I know my blood group.. haha

- Is free and given by doctor -
-Nice colour? Have to bring for NS de -

Wasted an hour ++ in there.
Me and mom went to Econsave to get some stuff for BBQ.
I wants most of the biscuits to bring for NS.
Is too much and will me expensive.
What a luck.
I gets to find a printing shop in it..
I passed over 3 time and I try for it.
I took my pendrive and cert paper down from car.
The girl told me that they are not doing for this type paper.
And the guy say let him see and he might try.
Fail or success I have to pay too..
And I only have 2 paper and one of it is plain and another is printed with logo only.
My printer out of black ink.
They kept explain to me about the percentage of failure to print.
Without thinking I said "Nevermind, have a try".
Yes!!!!!! haha.. trust senses. Worth it, to try.
No try, no results.^^
While walking towards my car, I jumped with joy... hehe

- ?Nice cert? Where to find seal now -

No comments: