Wednesday, September 23, 2009

...::* Girl Girl *::...


My little pup had her name.
We named her Girl Girl but I usually call her 'Lui Lui'.
She is superb N-A-U-G-H-T-Y!!!
She is funny & noob too.
Everytime i carry her up,
She pee. (she is crazy)

No idea why she isn't afraid of scolding and hitting.
She will show her butt when you wants to hit her.
She will continue biting when you scold her.

I usually have male dogs and all listen to us.
This female dog is the naughtiest among all.
Here she is...
haha..
-HiHi-






-Haha-
-MuaxxxxX-








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This a side post.
I was clearing my stuff in cupboard and I found this things.
-Do you guys remember this?-
Mr. Zul's signature.
This was taken during my form 2 from exam time table.
I still remember what he said.
The paper throw never mind.
But must tear his signature out and keep.
This is why the paper still kept with me^^ haha..


This key followed me for years since Junior 6.
My job is to take care of a cupboard in 6 Biru. lol..
Madam Leong gave me this key.^^
I still keeping it nicely and well.
I wandering where I keep and bring along everyday to school.
Long term memory lost. haha.
Not much memories I kept.



I'm crazy to keep a stone for years too.
I don't remember when I started keeping it.
I think it was during Junior 4 or 5.
A girl told me to pick a stone from the ground.
And it will bring luck for me. LOL..
Lame huh? haha..

Whatsoever, these three things will continued keeping by me.
In my cupboard.^^
Rent a bank and keep it^^ haha..

No comments: