Wednesday, September 30, 2009

...::* Depression *::...



Sorry my Gal Gal.. muaxx..
Yesterday I was so depressed and I bursted.
I rolled my tears and flooded my room. (lol.. jk^^)

I was trying to log into facebook's game, country story.
Doesn't seems to work..
My mom put her bowl of soup beside laptop.
I was sitting on floor and laptop was charging while I playing.
My fc*king sister, with her blind eyes, tripped over the charger that I connected.
The wire goes along and pulled the soup along.
The whole soup poured on my lap and I just finish my bath.
Freaked out!!!
I have no tempered although she had did that.
But, my parents blamed on me and this cause me not feeling "ALRIGHT".
I wanted to roll my tears on the spot. (I didn't)

I bathed again along with tears... @#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not feeling alright after all.
I can't control my emotion.
I have emotional problem?

I know I shouldn't throw my temper on my little puppy, Gal Gal.
Sorry for kicking you, throwing you, punching you..
I can't stop myself doing it..
I just can't...

I went to bed around 11.00 pm.
I started to burst into tears...
I can't stop my cry for 30 minutes...
Feeling okay during the conversation with my dar.
Later, around 1am we offed and went for bed.
Unable to sleep and I started to burst my tears again.

I get more energetic after cries.
I can't make myself to dream... TT

This morning wasn't in a good condition due to lacking sleeps and tired of crying.
I have to do my EST exam.
After all, I tried to nap in class but fail to fall asleep.
The essay for EST today was about INSOMNIA, a sleeping disorder.
While reading, I wanted to know more about it.
This is because I felt like having it.. lol.. haha..

I'm kinda suspect whether I had psychology problem.. haha..
My mood swings in sudden and I can't control it by myself.
Emotion goes up and down in just seconds.

I found myself crying on bed few weeks a time.
I don't get what I cry for at times.
Maybe pressuring or depressed. NO IDEA~~~ haha..

My tiny bow bow.. lol..
He brings me joy and clam me down most of the time.
The one who I spend most of my sadness.
The one who willing to waste his time and life with me.
He is the one who willing to let me do anything on him for my happy^^
I lub you~~~ lol.. haha

No comments: