Wednesday, September 16, 2009

...::* Thieves!!! Fire!!! *::...

I went to bed around 12 am.
"DIP DAP DIP DAP.."(mom and dad running downstair)
I was awake by their steps and I went to my brother's room peeked out.
@@. Bunch of people outside gathering.
Noises, Screams, and Calls.
Everyone seems to be alerting each other.

I went down and joined with my parents.
Looking at next door house.
Smoke escaping from roof.
"Fire!! Fire!! Getting bigger!!" My neighbour shouted.
"Why the owner not getting out of their house?" everyone asking.
"Go wake everyone up" my dad command me and my mom.

I grabbed my phone and wakes my sister.
Run down and continue watching what was happening.
After 10 minutes, the owner came out with her daughter.
She screamed
"There is people in my house!!"
"I saw their figure pass by my room!!!"
"CCTV not functioning!!"
"Phones all not working!!"
"The back doors was opened!!"
Her daughter was stunned having her bear.

My parents quickly ask us to grab all our valuable things.
I ran up to my room grabbed my 2 other phones and a wood.
Not a wood that thin like me. haha..
Here come the "HERO", the guard. haha
Without thinking, he walked into the house with torch light.

My next door neighbour called for the police.
She on loudspeaker and the police said:
"Sabar, sabar, kita sedang datang."
Everyone was angry with them and also the firemen.
They can't find our place.

After all,
The police with the firemen checked up everything.
They said that was just fire from the fan.
That makes all her electronic in her house all burnt.
Her house was all black.
All electronics were burnt and gone.

She has mistaken that there were thieves.
Pity. Everything in her house were gone.
Everything took around 40-50 minutes.
The event make everyone awakes and unable to fall asleep again.
Lucky I'm not going school today. haha..
I slept around 3.30 AM after everything.

No comments: