Sunday, October 4, 2009

...::* Happy Mooncake Festival *::...

Lol.. Is already pass.
Yesterday did not attend to school.
Lucky?
I smsed Tamil to ask whether Mr.Thava (Physics teacher) shown up.
I was replied that he did not show up.
Around 12.00 am, went back to hometown.

This year many mooncakes we get.
But it doesn't seems to be tasty.
More than 20 pieces of mooncake we receive.
Affraid of mooncakes.. haha
Here the given mooncakes:






Yesterday night after playing lantern,
Is around 10.30pm.
My dad says his friend is back and asked us to his house.
We went to his house at 11.00 pm.
I started to get tired.
His house is at Old Klang Road.
Mom given them 4 pieces of mooncakes.
In return, we receive 8 mooncakes.
Too much..haha..
The mooncakes are much different from Malaysia's.
It is from China and she brought from there.
-China mooncakes-



Today I saw the uncle who taught me drive^^
haha..
Their looking always stayed in my mind.^^
He has a kid. Still a baby..
He seems to be old when teach us to drive.
He seems to be young today. haha..

No comments: