Thursday, January 22, 2009

...::* Nonsense *::...

I get to know that "I HAVE NO COMMON SENSE".
16 years in my life and turning to 17 soon.
And now I get to know this.
I started to admit that I have no common sense.
*SAD* TT
haha..
I get to know that I have no common sense when my dar told me.
Zz.. crapz~

I discovered some "words" today.
Stress,
Depress,
Rest,
and
RIP.

Want to know what they are in my point of view?
hehe :)
You don't want to know it?
I still want to write it out.

Most of us STRESS for something.(mostly $$)
At times, you are hyper stress you will feel DEPRESS.
So, you will need some REST.
Stress may lead to sickness n ++ and when you can't handle it,
You will RIP.
Therefore it goes on like this:

$TRE$$ ---> DEPRE$$ ---> RE$T ---> R.I.P.

you still have many $$ when you are stress.
Depress makes you lost some $$. (cuz no mood ma)
When you rest, there will be less $$
In the end, you end up in hell and you unable to keep your $$ with you.



*CRAP BETUL*
I am boring this days.
I am lazy too.
I have not been revising and studying too.
But I drawn many RUBBISH.





Besides, I've drawn a ugly bee at school.
When I'm bored, sad, hate and ALL negative things.
I will draw. (i guess)


MY LEG!!!
I wandering what had happen to my leg.





These red thing had been with me for 4 days.
It started with itchy.
Later day by days it becomes more red and more itchy too.
And now, is more likely to be pain and itchy.
Is not blue black.Zz..



Have to leave now.
OuT TO DinneR.
See You LateR.
ByE ByE AnD GO.


memang crap.

No comments: