Saturday, January 17, 2009

...:::* mixed topic *:::...

Seems to be years I didn't update my blog due to my laziness.^^
I did online at times but seldom. (doesn't make sense)
I just logged into my messenger and guided my Dar in his homework.
3 days ago I didn't touched my comp or laptop.
Not that I control myself not to on.
Is that I am not at home.

Wednesday
Pudu waited for me on Wednesday,
I went there accompanied my mom.
Is kind of scary place for me?
Mom advice us to be careful too^^.
On the way to dad, is really scare. haha

Thursday
I've went out to Semeyih's new open Tesco on Thursday.
The place were crowded by people.
Seldom people from Beranang, Broga, Semenyih, Mantin(my hometown), and the nearby places in Semeyih had went to such supermarkets. (I guess)
Tesco customers brought many things.
They felt that the prices are reasonable and worth?
Trolley were everywhere and is really difficult for me to walk too.
The place is kinda near to my hometown so I meet up with my aunt and uncle.
Till now I just don't understand why chinese had different way of calling aunt and uncle. Example:
Dai yi, Suk gong, ah shuk, gu jie, etc. making us confuse.

Friday
I went out on Friday too.
After school I taught of going to Leisure to get a piece of cake.
Unfortunately, I didn't get to buy it.
Anyway,
...Happy Belated Birthday MOM...
I went out to Sri Petaling for food and have a walk at The Store.
Mom was trying to get the carbonated drink.
In end, not even a can of it we get.
The customers there are OVER.
They didn't care about the limitation.
Trolleys of coke, pop, all carbonated drinks they brought.
When prices low, most of the customer are like that.^^
Reached home at 11 pm and ate cakes.
Mom had 2 cakes this year.
1 from dad from secret recipe.
1 from sis from king's.
Is difficult for us to choose a cake that mom like.
My mom don't eat chocolates.
Therefore, dad's cake don't attract mom much.
Mom ate the cake that brought by sis.
Pandan cake. Green!!! haha..

-cake by dad and sis-


-chocolate cake by dad from secret recipe-


-cake by sis from king's-


-Mom and Dad-


-pictures of mom,dad and bro-



-Blowing candles-


-43 years old mom cutting cakes-


-Mom's gift by dad (hp colour not nice)-



Today, I wakes up at 7.15 am.
Not to attend replacement classes but undang class.
The uncle fetched me, dar and friends to Hulu Langat.
The place were crowded by people too.
We payed and lined up for registration.
Finger print were needed.
They do uses the technology things to scan finger print.
I lined at the counter that just opened.
I'm the first who lined at there.

Problem occured.
Not the computer but ME
More than 5 times I printed on it.
I have no idea why it just can't scan it.
I rub my finger, clean my finger, and she wipe the scanner for finger.
In end, I was pulled to another counter.
I taught I am the ONLY ABNORMAL HUMAN.
Lucky there was a girl same with me.
I am the unlucky one. That counter took me few times to scan too.
The girl need one or twice time only.
It will be problem for me when I can't scan it during my Undang test o.0~
My friends and Dar waited for me. haha..

UNLUCKY ONE
oh yah~ this reminded me.
Early morning after fetched by uncle,
I saw an accident in front of my eyes.
The accident were just at the T-junction outside my taman.
Lucky no one injured I guess?

The class had started at 9.30 am.
About 48 of them include me.
-the people attended same class with me-


-My pas to the class-

In Encik Azza class was not so boring.
He is funny, creative, and kind to me.
I enjoyed a lot with him.
Break was given and we taken our lunch.

o.0~
Change teacher. Is kind of upset case.haha..
Changed to a man that bored, straight and also not interesting.
Wandering why time stopped at 1.50 pm and time passes slowly.. haha..
Classes ended at 3pm.
Lucky my finger didn't make any problem.
First scan done.
haha.. Uncle come and fecth us home..


Dar first,
Kok Leong and Tracy,
Last is me.

Uncle chatted with me all the way home.
He commented that I'm different from my sis.
My sis doesn't talk much and I'm talkative.
Until uncle talk with me bout his family too..
Zz.. haha.. Kinda friendly.
Uncle learned something from us too^^.
Visitor and Resident.
haha..


Not bad.. I enjoyed the day.
Not the time between 1pm-2.45pm.


Too much of words.
Wording.

Anyone can help me in my career in future?
I one to be a Vet.
I have no idea with the way to be..
Confusing..
UPM is the only place in MY.
I don't want to leave my dar..
Conflict that I having now.
Zz...

No comments: