Friday, January 9, 2009

...:::* Busy & stressing life *:::..

This is where the year with full of stress for me?
This is just the first week of school.
I had already dragged into a stressful world.

Working stress. Study also stress.
The beginning of my 09's year is quite stress.
I was wandering how am I when the ending year of 09.
I had been lacking time for rest.
I had to sleep after 12.30 am and wakes at 7 am.
Add on, I have to force myself not to nap in the afternoon.
Or else it would be more difficult for me to sleep after 12.30
How many years I have to stress some more?

What I predict in the end of my 09's year will be..
# A pair of dark panda's eye.
# Damn pale look of me.(this would be the new me in year 2010?)
# Some % of mentally stressed problem added.


Is just the first week of school!!!
I need some break.
I know I can't untill the month of December comes.
I waiting for you~
December~
But I don't feel like leaving school.



Today, I leaves home at 8 a.m.
And I returns home at 8.30 p.m.
I am damn tired now.
I am really damn tired.
I have to force my eyes open.
I mustn't rest yet. Not the time yet.




And...



For my precious and beloved Dar..
I have to sorry to you.
I have to apologize to you.
Sorry that I such a selfish person.
Sorry that I can't spend much time to be with you.
Sorry that I unable to give you more sweetness like the past.
Most of all, I'm sorry that I makes you sad most the time.
Sorry for making you feeling bored and lonely.


I AM SORRY, DAR~

Thousands and millions of SORRY for you.
I can't gave up my you.
And I can't give up my education too.
I will try to manage my time well.

I love you, Dar.

No comments: