Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...:::* Happy Chinese new year *:::...

Yawn~
I'm really tired these days.
Wake up early and not enough of sleeps.

First Day

-my dressing on first day (sux)-


Early morning wakes up and back hometown.
Everyone were waiting for us~~ haha..(joking)
Once we entered,
uncles, aunts, and grandparents giving out angpow towards us.
Excited!!! $$!!!
Take in lunch and drop dad at Staffield.(place for golfer)
Mom drove us to mom's side grandparents house.
I collected angpows again~~~ talalala..

Later I back to dad's side again.
My shuk gong and her family came.
His daughter and son Leng zai Leng lui lai de!!!
haha.. His youngest son gonna marry soon.(I guess)
Ready dinner and I was bullied by my third uncle.
He asked me to look at the vegetables on the table.
Be aware of flies.TT mom left me behind and fetch dad.
After dinner return home again.

Dad's friend came to our house.
their daughter has grow up with us seen about 5 or 6 years old.
She gave us angpow and she says that she wanted to give angpow so much.
We laughed at her that she had married and didn't invite us to her wedding dinner.
Today we joked a lot and crazy together too.
She is more crazy than me today.
Went to bed at 12++.

second day
No pic of my second day dressing.
I was ill!!!!! That's why didn't capture one.
Early 4.45am, I vomited.
At 10 am, I vomited the second time.
I have no energy and mood to dress up properly.
Have breakfast at Semenyih's Tesco.
3plates nasi lemak, 2teh tarik, a nescafe & a milo cost us RM34.
I went for bread at King's shop.
This bread was what I eat for my whole day.
I diet on second day. I quit all the food.
In the morning, we were at dad's side house.
Welcoming guests and make foods for them.

Is 2pm...
Time to go for my mom's side grandparents house.
Everyone were there gambling.
My cousin sister and her boyfriend loss RM400++ (cool)
Her boyfriend keep on taking out RM50 every game.

At 3 pm, lion dance by my cousin bro's gang.
I enjoyed his wedding past few years.
His wedding were full of excitement.
His partner came up with lion dance.
Not a pair of lion but six.
He had a nice and beautiful wife.

The price of the dance RM168.
We don't take grandma's money.
So my cousin bro and sis digging their wallet and bags for money.
My same age cousin he asked me for RM2 to pay for the RM8.
and 160 by others. haha..

***You may just skip the video. Camera not good quality***


After the dance, everyone continued their gambling.
I played once and loss RM5.
I felt so weak. I am damn ill.
I went for a nap on the sofa.
Lucky today can go home earlier.


Third Day


-third day dressing(casual)-

Dad brought us out to IOI Mall, Sunway and have a look at UE3.
I was wandering were is the cinema.
I heard my friend say there werea cinema cheap and scary.
To be truth. That place is scary.
Is dark and silent. More likely to be haunted place.
Dad bring us along to IOI Mall and Sunway to look at the worker.
I have no mood for buying things.

No comments: