Wednesday, November 19, 2008

...::'one month one week three days'::...

Holidays are boring?
Nothing to do~~~
Yeah~
I need rest but not this kind of rest.
Planning to study everyday(plan only).
Talalala..

On Saturday,
Dad bring us to NIU.ZE.XUI Street Mall at Ara Damansara?
I have no idea of the place.
There were organizing for the Festive Fun-tasy.

Featuring Disney Christmas Lights and Lanterns will be on..
15 Nov 2008 - 8 Jan 2009

Featuring Disney CNY Lights and Lanterns will be on..
9 Jan 2009 - 15 Feb 2009

There were many Disney character.
Is just the statue.. haha.. :p
Nothing can buy from there.
Most of the shop not open and the shop are very small.
Tiny shop.haha..

Later dad bring us to Mid Valley for dinner.
Before going,
dad asked us to follow him to the exhibition.
Many people there.
Tiny way too? Lucky I thin^^ wahahahaha..
Just a while dad say go lur.. hehe..
Dinner time.
Oh yah.. Just the time out from the exhibition hall,
A gang of malay teenager about 15++ of them were caught.
They were bring behind to check? Guess so.

Walk to The Gardens.
To the highest floor and back to the lowest floor.
Dad forget the restaurant location..

*************************************************************************

On the way I saw the models.
Getting ready to walk for the show.
o.0~ Tall leh..
I told mom that I can't be a model in future.
Height not enough. o.0~
haha.. Mom walked near one of the guy.
Mom reach his shoulder only. LOL...
Mom wants me to be model???
She say that I can be wor..
Because the girls are wearing 3 inches high heel shoes.
COol~~ haha.. Leng lui o.0~
Many people gather there to see.
Go eat lur.. talalalalala..
Din Tai Fung Restaurant.
Not bad.

-making siew loong bao-


******************************************************************************

Sunday went back to hometown.
Once I reach grandma house,
I saw the chicken hangging outside.
o.0~



I was laughing and I say that grandma had nothing to hang dy..
So she sacrifice a chicken to hang.
LOL.. mom say later grandma will hang me soon.^^
Actually grandma wants to fry the chicken.
It was washed and when WATER+OIL= SCREAM.. haha..
So water have to dry off so less oil will jumping from the wok.

No comments: