Tuesday, November 4, 2008

.....:' Kuching, Sarawak ':.....

Last Friday,
I skipped school and went to Kuching with my family.
I don't want to skip school~~
I miss my Dar~
But parents asked me to skip^^

Early 6am wake up and get changed.
Tired!!!
I just slept for 5 hours!!
That's not enough!!!
No breakfast and get checked into plane.
I'm tired~~ Bed~~~

-Ready to out from my lovely house-


-Walking to plane-

1 hour 45 minutes flight.
Departure - 0820
Arrive - 1005

-My plane ticket-


Confusing airport in Kuching.
Dad rent a Proton Saga for RM 130 per day (not include petrol).
It has been long time we never ride on proton.
They given us few maps and is confusing.
Mom instructed the ways but fail too.
Come up with quarrel. Fed up!!!
Dad stopped at a place to eat.
...Breakfast + Lunch...
Kuala Lumpur's people look weird?
One step into the food court,
Everyone were starring and minutes of starring.@@

After eating we continue our way to search for hotel.
Hehe.. My turn to use the map.
Still not sure of it.
But in end I get use in it^^
When Noob gets Pro^^
joking~

Checked into hotel and take a nap.

-My EyeBag. Scary?-


After bath, we out to the City Centre.
Have our walk at the Kuching Waterfront.
We take a ride in the sampan.
Is small and is not balance?
40 cent per ride.
I taken two ride.





Here are the view at Kuching Waterfront.







-This look like apple and sunflower?-




Later we walk to the Main Bazaar.
Nothing attract me.
The things sell there I can get it in KL.
Each shop have a kind of weird smells too.
Yucks!!!
We don't have much water left.
We saw a water machine.
10 cent to refill 500 ml.
People passing by will feel weird and curious to know what happen.
My family and I were fooling around there. lol.
Playing with the machine.

Sky is getting dark and we look for food.
Every shop there just a few customer.
Turning here and there.
No special food in Kuching.
When we look into the clock,
Is just 6++ pm!!! the sky is totally dark.
And 7 pm we still haven't eat our dinner.
Sis say we must eat in a shop quick or else all shop will close.
Dad went to a Rozel shop and asked the aunt where to eat.
Is not stranger.
My dad renovate for Rozel so he knows most of the worker.
That aunt asked us to go to the food court.
Yeah~ I saw people. Customer. fulled~
Actually nothing special.
Is just a food court at the 6th floor.
Is all about seafood.
Not nice and cost for RM150.



-coconut tree-





Is just 8++ after dinner.
Dad drop us down to shop and dad stay in car.
The car's window out of order.
3 of them can't close and driver seat's window can't open.





Haiz... Is hard to live in Kuching.
All shops half way closing when we gets in.. TT
No choice we went back to hotel and wait for the people to change car.
Nicer car. Is new.
Before, I went to the lobby's toilet.lol
I get lost in the toilet@@
Don't laugh!!!
Is scary when you open up a door and found that is
Dark and so silent.
I don't know why that door attract me to open.
Scary~~~ and I am the only one in the toilet..





The next day.
My eye still not recovered.





Dad plan to bring us to see Orang Utan.
We take our breakfast and get into car to look for Orang Utan.
I hate it!!!
Take a long travel to the place where we don't really want to go.
We asked a old pak cik to guide the way for us.
My butt!!! Numb..
That pak cik guide is to Santubong.
The Sarawak Cultural Village,
place to see the longhouse and so on.
RM80 per entry and is not natural build.
Government give money to build it.
@#$%


-Kingwood hotel-Santubong-Kingwood Hotel-Matang-



Long way.
Before we continue, we eat at a shop.
That shop is said to be Taiwan's food.
The shop is difficult to be found and is hiding behind the buildings.
Bad luck shop.
Dad quarrel with the boss(woman) there.
She even said don't need us to pay the bill.
Scary~~~

Whole day travel.
We reach Matang at 4 pm.
Really hate the long way of travel.
The place there were close!!!!!

RM10 for adult per entrance.
The people allow us to see the Orang Utan only.
Still have to pay.
Haiz..



-The place(stupid monkey)-


-spider-



Dad drop us at Parkson.
Something happen there mom asked us to get in fast.
Safety first.^^
We eat KFC there. Not nice also.
Back to hotel!!!
Yes..

So cold.
after bath, I was sick.. TT
I miss my bed.
I miss my house.
I miss my DarDar.

How I wish that day I can go back.
The next next day,

yes..
take breakfast.
Go airport. CAN'T WAIT!!! MuaxxxX!!! haha..
A roti canai cost RM1.20
Roti telor RM 2 (gila kah)


My flight will be a 12.45 but we reach 2 and half hour earlier.
DarDar pui me lur.. haha..


-My go home ticket-


-In airport-




I miss my house damn much!!!
haha..
I'm happy that I reach KL but sad that I'm sick. TT

I'm still not totally recovered.
Still having some and Little headache.
talalalalala..
I found out something today.

This picture.



This map should be return to the car rental.
Forgets***
Sorry~~ haha..
I still remember that mom asked me to take.
and..
Don't forget to return when reach airport.
lol.. haha

No comments: