Friday, November 14, 2008

...:::* Happy Holiday *:::...

Holiday is here..
I miss you Dar~~~
How I wish I can go shopping!!!
Chinese New Year is here!!!
I want go shopping..@@

Holiday boring??
In this last week of school,
No sign of report cards.. ==
Yah~
kinda scare if teacher call parents to take it.
Lucky, at last Mrs. Rajan did a good thing?
haha.. she gave us our report cards WITHOUT PARENTS.
Hmmm.. Thanks la.. haha..

Malay - 52 (6C) [terrible~ 77 down to 52??]
English - 76 (1A) [improve by 1 mark @@]
Moral - 76 (1A) [lost 1 mark]
History - 55 (5C) [yes~ i improve 1 mark also]
Maths - 79 (1A) [sir~ you forget add marks]
Add Maths - 86 (1A)
Physics - 46 (7D)
Chemistry - 19 (9G) [yiru~ I get G also ^^]
Biology - 85 (1A) [I'm Lovin it.. +U+U]
EST - 76 (1A)

This week we get our magazines too..
The cover is better then the previous years?


-2008's magazine-

-My collection-


-2008's cover nicer?-


On Thursday,
I given Dar a card.
*118 days* wooohoooo~~ haha..


Hmm..
We argued that night.
No idea.
All are same?
Don't trust girls? Nah~
should be DON'T TRUST GUYS?


I was looking for something in my box.
That box full of MY CHILDHOOD THINGS & Others.
Include rubbish I guess. haha..
I found my erasers.
Sailormoon and Pokemon.
I use to buy many eraser and play?
haha.. childish.

-Kept for YEARS. Antique-

talalala.. haha..
I've taught of my relation with my Dar is fate.
This because of some matter. ^^
I showed form 3 class photo to Dar.
I showed him where we both stand and we are just side by side.
Later he told me maybe is really fate..^^ haha..
I'll appreciate you~
MuaxxxX!!!

No comments: