Thursday, October 30, 2008

...-*Is Thursday*-...

I given my few years old pic to DarDar.
He laugh at me!!!
Saying me fat...
haha.. I know.. and is too chubby haha..


-STOP LAUGHING-


haha..
Having candy together.
Is fish!!!
haha.. fish candy with many sugar.
Sweet~~~
Diabetes 101% ^^ haha



Later go DarDar class again.
hehe..

I capture this.
Nice?
Bright?
hehe..



-edited. Not so nice-

After break time,
I went for my Biology class.
Experiment of inhaled and exhaled air.
Teacher get a cockroaches.



Tada~
DIE jor..




Ok!!!
Everything clear~
Operation start now..

30 October 2008, Thursday, 11.30 am ++,
RIP of cockroaches.
lol.. haha..



-processing-


Hey~
cockroaches~
You left you little dirty LEG!!! haha


Hey!!!
Ban Kok!!!
You!!!
Too + Over CRUEL!!!
You eat it's leg!!!
My deepest sympathy~~
haha..
Seems to be pity for it. haha..


-B.B.Q.-


Teacher asked to take out the microscope.
Jin Hui take it and Hui Xsin take the light out.
Ban Kok plug in the plug and switch it on.
Guess what...

Ban Kok keep saying.
"No Light.. No light.."
Teacher says:
"There is no bulb."

haha..
Everyone laughed..
Maybe effect after eating cockroches..^^ haha..


-BanKok's light. No bulb-



Off to Kuching tomorrow.
Tata~~
miss me~
Love me~
lol.. haha..

RIP also..^^

No comments: