Monday, October 27, 2008

...-*SunwaY LagooN*-...

I had asked mom whether I can go out with friends to Sunway Lagoon.
It has been few times I had asked.
lalalalala..
Dar~
syok o.0~~~
haha..

Early 8 i woke up and taken a piece of cake.
Go change and ready to go MeiTheng house.
Too bad wasted few minutes to find key.

In the car, mom say take RM50.
Esh!!!
Stupid dumb dumb me!!!
RM50 also don't want!!!
Why I just take RM20!!!
Noob ling!!! haha.. maybe regret.

Reach MeiTheng house.
Lucky I'm not the last who reach~~ haha.
Reach Sunway, we walked to lagoon there.
So tired~~~

Dar~~~
sorry~
didn't hear you call me.
Sorry~~~
Sorry for busy talking and walking.^^

Syoknya~~~
Is it worth for RM60?
I don't know. I enjoy with dar dar o.0~~
hehe.. dar ar~~
I miss you ar..
haha..

101 days o.0~~
dar dar o.0~~
Our 101 days.
MuaxxX!!!































hehe.. sengaja terbalik...^^
talalalala..

No comments: