Wednesday, October 22, 2008

-#"Exam finish"#-

At last...
Two weeks of examination.
End of nightmare of 2008.
Is about 13 months more to SPM???

Long no blog because of exam.
Tension!!!
Everyday with books and study.

Two weeks before,
I make cards for both my grandma.











Everyday after school just get to bath and take a nap.
Study every night. hehe..
With my dar dar sms also o.0~


thinking...



serious sikit.. study~ haha


Chou baba!!! haha.. muaxx!!
xiang nian ni ar!!!

Dar dar make me breakfast for 3 days o.0~
Ho chiak~
Hao chi!!!
Yummy~~ haha..
Delicious..

Wednesday - burger meat with cheese into butter bread.
Thursday - Same but added bird egg o.0~
Friday - Cheese egg in bread and 'fan shu tong shui'


breakfast by dar dar


Saturday is our 3 month together o.0~
I given DarDar present on Friday.
A day earlier because Saturday Dar need work o.0~~
MuaxxX!!! haha..





On Saturday I clean up my room.
What a mess haha..
I saw a hand print in my cupboard o.0~
haha..



Lalalalala~
haha.. yeah~~
finish exam.
DarDar!!!
I miss you o.0~~
hehe..

No comments: