Friday, October 3, 2008

... - * Holidays * - ...

A week of holiday!!!

Nah~
nothing is fun.
Locked at home only.
Not even out some where.

There are..
There are places for me to go.
Places I went :

*Hospital (Sat)
*Hometown (Sun)
*Home (Mon, Tues, Wed)
*Home & Dinner at Yulik (Thurs)
*Home & Tuition at Taman Segar (Fri)

Is torturing!!!
This days I'm not in the mood too.
Don't feel like talking just feel like arguing with people.
I'm good~ haha..
I don't argue but just ignoring everything.
What mom asked me to do and what she said just ignored.


Gonna explode!!! roar!!!
Arrrrrr!!!!!
Booom!!!!!
cooled~~~~


What I can do at home?
* Eat & Drink (junks, biscuits or maybe food or drinks that contain MELAMINE milk)
* Sleep (2am - 10am)(12.30pm - 2pm)(5pm-6pm)
* Read (Few minutes)
* Online (Everyday)
* SMS (Everyday with my DARDAR)
* Watch TV (Not following episodes don't know what is it about)
* Investigate how to make present


My life!!!
Haizz......
Nothing seems that I can do online.
I seeking for online jobs such as typist but all need deposit pulak..
DAMN IT!! DAMN IT!! DAMN IT!!
^^
Yesterday I went to play Neopets

It has been more than a year or something I didn't log into it.
I FORGET MY PASSWORD!!!
Damn it!!!
It was kinda fun for KIDS GAME. (lol)
I play till late night and logged off to chat with friends and DARDAR.

Today's...
Go tuition!!!
I'm happy to tuition with my school friends.
but not in my old taman that tuition.(boring~)





No comments: