Wednesday, March 24, 2010

...::* Still frustrating *::...

Any how college life will start on May.
Currently, I'm classifying myself as useless people.
Wasting time at home eat, sleep and play.
Is so lifeless. I want to do something useful.

Once registration had not been made,
I still have the decision.

I don't know what career I'll go after foundation in science.
I don't know I can handle my studies or not.
I don't know whether I'll give up in middle of studies.
I don't want to waste time and money if I failed in halfway.
I don't want my parent's money to be waste.
I don't wish my younger sis and bro face financial problem to continue study.
So I chosen foundation of arts.

Kok Leong!!! You influenced me to think "SO THE MUCH THINGS".
Hohoho.. No choice.. The "KL".
Lucky I have less lines in my palm.
I think when problem really comes.


Thanks Ca to letting me know more information.
I seems to be not care about the course that chosen.
After conversation with you, I did do my research.
I know I shouldn't think the way I am but I really can't make myself to be selfish.

I get to know what accounting, auditor, financing and marketing is.
Thanks to Eejay to share your experience too.
I know there are more career classified into art.
Mainly these four are what I know.
Before Sunday comes, I'll be searching and reading bout all this.


There is no one to help me to choose my course.
I know about it but all I want is advice and talks.
Dar seems to not care bout my feelings.
I'm in frustrating condition and I don't need supports.
All I need was advice.
I know you'll sees this I don't care.
I'm here to express my feelings.
You have not been caring for your own studies.
But I have to.. Time will not wait us.
I'm bored with searching information about culinary as you are not interested.
You just don't help me. You did not advice me...
I need you to share my feelings.
As I don't know why I don't share and tell my problems to others.
I don't tell doesn't mean I have no problems.
I tell doesn't mean I have tell you all my problems.
You questioned why I have nothing to talk.
Can you help after I told you?
I'm so the frustrated.

I don't wish to let you see I cry,
Even if I'm crying in public you never see,
As for my tears were held strongly in my heart.

I'm done..
Cooled.

No comments: