Monday, March 22, 2010

...::* 3 Questions *::...

Today I went to UCSI for registration but I have not registered yet.
After introducing to Accounting courses by Ellen Tan,
She keep advice and keep telling not to rush.
"Choosing a course is where you buy a ticket"
"You have to be responsible for your selection"

After all,
My sis told her that I don't really know what I want.
And asked whether there is test to know what I actually want.
She told us that those test are useless even she, herself took it before.

Instead, she came up with three questions.

"What are you good in?"
"What do you like?"
"What kind of environment would you like to work in?"

The only I can answered was BIOLOGY.. lol..

The days where I struggle for Bio,
Feeling sorry to achieve "Donkey" for sir.

Memories.....

Mr. Ananda~
At last, I scored,
I scored an A- for Bio.
Even it wasn't an A+,
I've tried my very best for it.
From a Donkey evolved to an Apple.
Hope to make you proud, sir.
Thanks for what you had taught.
Thanks for the funny and silly comments.
Thanks for your work hard.
You have been a great teacher.

Toh Chun Fei~
Hot Toh.. (hotdog) lol..
When will be our dates to Neway~~~
Even is A- for your add math, is still A.
A's have been achieved by four of your pretties.
Surely you'll be proud of it.^^
Thanks for your teasing.
Thanks for your transportation with plenty of "FURS".


These might be the teachers that are great in SSM in the year 2009?
Although they cannot see what I wrote and what I appreciate from them,
Doesn't matter I just wants to thank to them.
Thank you sir!!!


OUT OF TOPIC!!!
Whatever~
There are no choices and no way to go.
I do jealous people weaker than me getting to science field.
I do want to go for science field but I don't want.
I can't do it. (gosh~ The counselor just told not to underestimate myself ><)
Hope this selection and decision will not lead me to a wrong way.
Going to register again on coming Sunday.



No comments: