Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...::* Life *::...




Very soon I'll have to expose myself to the world.
Getting into camp might get me to few percents of mature stage.

After getting result, I do feel satisfy?
Day and night mom asking what course I'll choose.
And Day and night I think about it.

No one be able to help.
No one able to choose one's direction.

Getting into science field makes me grow more white hair.
Getting to be a stewardess will cause me to have centimeters of makeup.
Additional centimeters to be a model.
Being a designer, I don't have the creativity.


I do wants to be dentist but I'm not capable.

I just do not know what am I writing.
Getting into camp causes me to get more noob in english language.
My english get rotten too.

Questions:
How do I improve my english? lol..

No comments: