Friday, March 26, 2010

...::* Manja *::...

Hohoho~
Seems to be more "manja" now.
What changes I had made after camp?
I change to be more manja with mom. lol..

Before getting to camp,
I throw my tempered to my parents without caring what they feel.
During camp's life,
I felt guilty and bad.
My parents came visit me every weekend.
They woke up so early for me.
Daddy spend 6 hours of driving.
Mammy cooks early in the morning.
They are really 'WEI DA'.
lol..

I do ask them not to come for few weekend.
They still have all kind of reason for visiting me.
Is so much GUILT!!!

In my dorm, I'm well-known with "anak manja".
Most of my dorm mates taught I'm youngest or the only daughter.
After knowing I'm the second daughter,
They asked why I so manja? lol..
I don't know why.. haha..

For now,
I'm trying not to throw my temper to them.
I should be grateful.
Thanks God. lol..


As for my dar,
I had shared the love I had given him with my family.
Hope dar will understand me ba..
Sorry dar~
I have not been good to you since I had return from camp.
I really wants to treat you like previous but I don't know why I can't.
Maybe I've grow up? A matured thinking I have?
No idea..
Once again sorry dar,
And also my family...

No comments: